FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i'm kevin.
I just recently got an 07 SE V6 AWD fusion in Dark Blue Pearl. i love it to death. I'm really looking forward into doing a few mods and getting the ride looking better (they don't need any help looking good.) Thanks in advance for all the help i know you guys will offer!
therage

EDIT: i figured i should post up a pic to go with it!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Congratulations on the new Fusion and welcome to the forum. Nice photo, looks sharp.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Hi Kevin,

Welcome to the forum & congratulations on the great purchase. The blue and chrome combination is very eye catching. I'm sure you will come to the same conclusion that all of us have reached (if you haven't done so already) that the Fusion is one great car all around and well worth the money! I know you'll find lots of inspiring ideas for your Fusion from reading posts from fellow members.

Happy driving!

·
Registered
477 Posts
I know its an 07 but did you buy it new? I see that its an se but it has the chrome fog light inserts. Did you buy those? I really like them I put them in my se. Welcome to the family.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[quote author=BlackI4se link=topic=80486.msg1490276#msg1490276 date=1181928246]
I know its an 07 but did you buy it new? I see that its an se but it has the chrome fog light inserts. Did you buy those? I really like them I put them in my se. Welcome to the family.
[/quote]
Yep, bought it new, and those foglight inserts were a girt from my girlfriend. They really add a lot to the front of the car, kinda finishes it off.
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts