FordFusionClub.com banner

New Blue SE 5 spd.

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  ROBERTB 
#1 ·
What's going on everyone, wanted to introduce myself. Just picked up my Pearl Blue SE yesterday, 4 cyl and 5 speed man. tranny. So far the car is great I see what everyone is saying about the mileage, looks like I'll try the computer reset and a good break in before i get worried over the gas mileage. Ive been crusing the site for a while waiting for the car to arrive so ive had plenty of time to see who are the posers and who knows something about these cars. Possible looking to electro-tune the car before to much longer and may be some new wheels in the next couple months so if I ask a repeating question bare with me.
BTW, Checkered Flash is from my Jetski racing days not a decal on the car.

#3 ·
[quote author=Chris06Fusion link=topic=53892.msg880315#msg880315 date=1155311783]
Welcome to the club and congrats on your car.   8)
[/quote]

Thanks everybody, I hope to pick up some good advice and tips but I need to figure out how to add pictures. Working on it, but it's not like I have any thing to show right now, just stock stuff.

#7 ·
Welcome. Don't worry about the mileage. I've been re-setting mine every week since I bought it three weeks ago. From the lot I was averaging 13.5 mpg, one week later, 14.5, two weeks later 15.6, this week 19.6. So......I guess there is something to the engine breaking in and settling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.