FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's going on everyone, wanted to introduce myself. Just picked up my Pearl Blue SE yesterday, 4 cyl and 5 speed man. tranny. So far the car is great I see what everyone is saying about the mileage, looks like I'll try the computer reset and a good break in before i get worried over the gas mileage. Ive been crusing the site for a while waiting for the car to arrive so ive had plenty of time to see who are the posers and who knows something about these cars. Possible looking to electro-tune the car before to much longer and may be some new wheels in the next couple months so if I ask a repeating question bare with me.
BTW, Checkered Flash is from my Jetski racing days not a decal on the car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=Chris06Fusion link=topic=53892.msg880315#msg880315 date=1155311783]
Welcome to the club and congrats on your car.   8)
[/quote]

Thanks everybody, I hope to pick up some good advice and tips but I need to figure out how to add pictures. Working on it, but it's not like I have any thing to show right now, just stock stuff.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I agree 5-speed is the way to go!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Welcome. Don't worry about the mileage. I've been re-setting mine every week since I bought it three weeks ago. From the lot I was averaging 13.5 mpg, one week later, 14.5, two weeks later 15.6, this week 19.6. So......I guess there is something to the engine breaking in and settling.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts