FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've searched high and low but everything I find shows something different, I'm trying to find my AC low port on my 2018 fusion SE. AC is only blowing hot air so figured I'd do a quick charge to see if that will fix the issue. The only think I see that resembles the ports are this but idk which is high or low if it's the correct one. I'm not really that knowledgeable with cars and this is totally foreign to me haha. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
If you don’t have gauges I’d avoid trying to add anything. Your likely to do more harm. Those Freon fill kits are probably the worst devices conceived as they give you the impression you just need to top it off.

They work only in a limited number of circumstances. More often bad leaks will continue to leak and mechanical damage will never be addressed by a bottle of Freon. Proceed cautiously but a proper diagnosis requires a full evacuation and adding in the correct amount of Freon. Capture machines are not something most DIY folks have sitting around. Your just guessing if your only adding.

BYW the two caps shown in the pic is for Freon. The low pressure is the larger of the two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts