FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Today has been my first day with the new car and I have to say I LOVE IT!!! Its an Alloy Metallic with the Medium Light Stone Leather interior and loaded!. I gave up the 2004 Escape I was driving as I have a good hour and a half commute and was getting about 16MPG :x Anyway I wanted to say that I found this forum to be an indespensible research tool while I looked all over Metro Detroit for a SEL I4 in a color that my wife and I could agree on. We did finally find one about 45 miles from home and I love it.

Thanks for being such a great community and I hope to see more and more owners share their experiences and knowledge.

Mike

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congratulations indeed Mike. Hope you and your wife have many years of driving pleasure of a really great automobile.

Happy driving!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Congratulations on the SEL and welcome to the forum. The I4 was a smart choice. I wish that is what we had bought instead of a V6 AWD.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
Welcome :D

If your commutes anything like my 30 min drive to work, then the I4 will have plenty of go power for you.

Over 3 tanks, I've averaged a little over 23 mpg, which is not bad considering that my average speed (according to the computer) since I bought the car is 16 mph....

·
Registered
799 Posts
debetsm,

Congrats! I had my local dealer order my car because there were no 5 speed cars around. My has been great, trouble free, gets good MPG and is fun!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.