FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The ff car is very nice. My previous car was 2004 Chev Malibu (new style) LS. I drove it 140,000 in 30 months. The 2007 Fusion SE comes with foglights, alloy rims, airbags everywhere and Serius Satelite radio. I will miss the factory remote start and the automatic headlight system which were part of the Malibu comfort convenience package.

Does anyone know where I find the digital outside air temp. (information centre) or is this only available on the SEL in 2007? I read the owners manual but couldn't find anything about outside air temp. I would have thought it would be mentioned somewhere.

Thanks!

FF

·
Registered
64 Posts
The outside temp, is only available with automatic heat & A/C unit. So,if yours is the turn knobs (Manual), you don't have outside temp. In the automatic climate control ones, the "EXT" button under the screen will switch you between inside and outside air temp.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What about the trip computer? Still in the SE for 2007, or now SEL only as well?

The SE has Fusion has trip A and B, travel time A and B, fuel mileage (km/liter or miles per gallon), distance to travel before empty.

Hope this was what you were wondering!

FF

1 - 5 of 5 Posts