FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally traded in my '05 Escape Limited for a new '07 Fusion SEL - Oxford White. Medium Light Stone Interior, Leather, Heated Seats, Traction Control. I didn't spend the extra money on the stereo since I'm going to replace the stock 6 speaker system in the next couple weeks! I can't get over how similar it handles/rides like my old '01 Lincoln LS. Hopefully this will get around better in Iowa winters then did the LS.

Here's a picture.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Beautiful car erocko. I've seen a couple Oxford White Fusions around town. They stand out in the crowd very sharply. You have put your sunglasses on when they go by. 8) Welcome to the forum. BTW, you should have a much easier time of it with the Fusion's fwd verses the LS's rwd in those Iowa winters.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Very nice! 8) excellent choice. FWD will definetly be an improvement during winter (awd may have been even better, love mine) enjoy! welcome to the club!

·
Registered
817 Posts
Nice wheels, erocko, good pix. We also have an Oxford white 2007 SEL AWD Fusion and love everything, mostly, about the car EXCEPT for poor gas mileage but even that is starting to improve some at 2,500 miles (up to 16 mpg in city driving). Enjoy the car and the forum. Welcome aboard. Boz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts