FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
figured I could introduce myself here. My wife and I bought an 07 Fusion SEL V6 on Friday the 13th. We love it. Here's a pic:

It's got the spoiler, sunroof, heated leather in the light tan ( I think it's called Light Stone, but it's not gray). We've got it with 67 miles on the clock and just rolled over 400 this weekend. It's technically my wife's car, but we work in the same building, so it's our DD.

Our previous DD was this:

Wife wouldn't drive it because it was "too big" so we got rid of it for my truck and then sold my toy so we could get the Fusion. Miss the toy, but the Fusion is fun enough for now.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Congratulations on the new wheels Creech and welcome to the forum. Hope you and the wife enjoy both immensely. Like the color.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sure we will. Actually took it out of our town this weekend for the first time. Just went an hour away to the Zoo with our son. It rode wonderfully on the interstate and seemed to have plenty of passing power.

·
Registered
69 Posts
NICE RIDE , my favorite color :D, any chance you can post an interior pic, hope so ?
You need do " dress those tires ' , make them black, not dirty gray !!! Meguiars Endurance gel ( grape / purple color ) works great & lasts a long time, decent price.
Get your windows tinted too, when you get the time & cash, Summer is almost here.
Have Fun & Enjoy :lol:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The windows are tinted....just not real dark. That picture was taken just a few days after we got it. The windows were tinted immediately after we drove it off the lot. We went straight to the tint shop. They were still wet when I took the picture and are a tad darker now.

No excuse for the nasty looking tires :lol: It had been raining up until that day and the whole car was just dirty. You should see it today.........even worse. More rain on the way though, so no reason to wash it until Friday.

Here's the requested interior shot. Taken in low ambient light with a flash.

·
Registered
21 Posts
congratulations creech......best color, in my opinion. you will love it. bought mine about a month ago and have already put on 1,110 miles and it gets beter and better with each mile driven, especially the gas mileage (but i did opt for the 4 banger). congrats again and enjoy!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Creech, Thanks for the GREAT interior shot, that looks PERFECT, just like I was hoping the leather would look like, nice light gray color & the dark interior accents, to contrast with the Dark Blue Pearl exterior :D
This is still the color combo I want to get !!! I hope Ford keeps it as an option for
the 2008 3.0L SEL. Ford, make it so !!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks y'all. We leased for 36 months, so I'll be around at least that long. :lol: So far we're loving the car. We're just shy of 500 miles on it now and the gas mileage is already increasing. I think we're up to 17.1mpg all city, and we both drive with heavy feet on the skinny pedal. I just can't get over how much room it has versus how big it actually looks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts