FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm a new owner of a 2006 SEL V6 Black on black Fusion. I just graduated from the University of Florida (GO GATORS!!) and got a job in Orlando. I was driving a 95 Lincoln Mark VIII that was falling to pieces and it wasn't going to last much longer in this traffic, so it was time for a newer car. I never looked at the Fusions too much as I never intended on buying a new car, but once I saw the 0% for 72 mo and ran the numbers, it was too good of a deal to pass up once I test drove one. So far I'm loving it, although the 1000 mile break in period has been difficult restraining myself from really seeing what this thing will do. Having to vary speed on the highway is a real pain! Only 300 more miles to go...

The only problem I've had is the dealer somehow misplaced the passenger floormat and I didn't realize it was missing until I went to clean and detail the interior the other day. I don't understand how that would have happened, strange!

I'll post some pictures when I get a chance. So far I'm loving this board and there is a ton of valuable information! These boards are the greatest resources, as the Mark VIII board I used helped me diagnose and fix problems and was great to see people talk about their cars, modifications, where to get parts, etc. I'm sure this board will do all the same over the next few years. Looking forwards to it!

Jason

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, I called them today about it. They don't have any extras, so they have to order a whole new set of 4. I assume they will be stuck with the other 3.

I was looking at getting the all weather mats, but at $75 they are a little expensive! I wonder if I could work out a deal and get these instead at a discount in leau of the factory mat, since they have to order something either way and they wouldn't be stuck with 3 extras? Any thoughts?

·
Registered
82 Posts
[quote author=Gator06 link=topic=56728.msg949351#msg949351 date=1158175020]
Yes, I called them today about it. They don't have any extras, so they have to order a whole new set of 4. I assume they will be stuck with the other 3.

I was looking at getting the all weather mats, but at $75 they are a little expensive! I wonder if I could work out a deal and get these instead at a discount in leau of the factory mat, since they have to order something either way and they wouldn't be stuck with 3 extras? Any thoughts?
[/quote]

Won't hurt. If they have to order a new set, they might as well give you the all weather ones for free, just wave that new customer survey in front of them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts