FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Administrator
6,178 Posts
Hello,

I need to replace door mirrors on a 2011. What years will work?

Thanks,
Hi gapi. The external appearance, mounting points etc. of the mirrors did not change between the 2010 to 2012 model years. However, you will need to ensure whatever mirrors you purchase have all the same features as the mirror currently on your vehicle. That would include heated, dimming, BLIS or no BLIS, etc etc.

The safest way to ensure that is find out what the part number of your current mirrors are, then be sure to purchase mirrors with the same or updated part numbers. The easiest way to do that would be to go to the Parts Department of your local Ford Dealer and ask them for the part numbers you need. They will search by VIN for the correct numbers.

Let us know how you make out and good luck.

· Registered
2012 Fusion Sport AWD
218 Posts
I just looked, for some reason many aftermarket parts show the range 2006-2010 for mirrors, the one I got was 2011-2012 to get the blind spot mirror.

· Registered
2012 Fusion Sport AWD
218 Posts
2006-2012 physically are the same (housing), but the blind spot mirror wasn't introduced until 2011. So depending on what you need (entire housing, mechanics, cap, etc) depends on what year range you can get them from, and the options.

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks. Have been trying FB Market place finding two BoZo's listing White Fusions for part out and then the odd conversations begin like = Is the drivers door mirror available? Answer = What does your car look like?.
So I may have to go with black aftermarkets.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts