FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone get me a picture of the drivers visor on a Zephyr. I think they've got homelink and I'd like to see if the size is the same as Fusion. I'm also curious if the Stone in a Zephyr is the same color the Stone interior will be on my Fusion.

Thanks!

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The accesorie one is the one on the rear view mirror and I don't care for it. I'd like to have the one built into the visor like I've had on my Taurus. The Zephyr has this so if it matches for color and width it should work fine and probably be less expensive than the mirror.

·
Registered
204 Posts
My bad .. you said visor .. some how I read mirror! :)

I agree with you BTW .. I dunna like the mirror version either, and didn't get it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The bigger issue is that it's $300! And so is a factory visor with homelink built-in.

I just bought a homelink equipped visor off ebay for $35. I think it came from a Maxima. The hard part will be getting the fabric off and back on. The hidden part of the homelink module is about 3"x4"x 1/2" so that needs to be dremeled out of the existing visor and then tap into the vanity mirror wiring.

·
Registered
288 Posts
[quote author=xcr440sp link=topic=38550.msg558808#msg558808 date=1138378056]
Can someone get me a picture of the drivers visor on a Zephyr.  I think they've got homelink and I'd like to see if the size is the same as Fusion. I'm also curious if the Stone in a Zephyr is the same color the Stone interior will be on my Fusion.

Thanks!
[/quote]
someone had done this with pix a few months back... I believe the colours are the same or very similar... the difference was the fabric texture.  I guess it really depends on how much it'll bother you...  From what I remember the member ended up getting both the homelink driver side and ordered the plain passenger on too.

http://www.fordfusionclub.com/gallery/index.php?cat=22554

... hang on???
I did a little searching and realized it was you that posted the pix? what gives? did I miss something?

·
Registered
596 Posts
[quote author=lammer link=topic=38550.msg794542#msg794542 date=1151630765]
... hang on???
I did a little searching and realized it was you that posted the pix? what gives? did I miss something?
[/quote]

Look at the date when was the 1st post made... hehe

1 - 7 of 7 Posts