FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok im tryin to order the xcalibrater2 but i need 4 digits off of the computer for them to send me the chip if someone can tell me where it is or get some pics up i would appreciate it. I cant find the computer so please help.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
It should be on the inside of your front door jam. Just a simple white sticker with only four digits on it. Usually in the area of the door hinge.

~ Larry

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i still cant find it, more info please.. :(

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
Our Fusion is somewhere in a trailer headed back from SEMA, so I can't tell you exactly what it looks like.

I have a Mazda6 myself, the codes may look similar. Here is a photo of what mine looks like. I may be wrong what your sticker looks like. The white letters over the black are what my code is.

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
I just chatted with our tech that developed our Xcal 2 tune for the Fusion.

Your Fusions computer is located under your cars battery. On your computer is a sticker with the code on it. So you need to remove your battery from what I've been told.

8)

·
Registered
440 Posts
Right, youll need to remove the battery, the PCM is under the battery tray, but you should be able to read the 4 digit code. It will be 3 Letters and one number.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thnks you 2 for helping me find it, i was able to order it today and get overnight shipping, so ill be looking forward to the reprogram

1 - 7 of 7 Posts