FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How:? I read the instructions in the owners guide and tried to remove the "lamb" but it does not feel right. Does it take a significant amount of force to "pry" the "lamb" away from the vehicle?

·
Super Moderator
5,958 Posts
[quote author=awdpath link=topic=92153.msg1792922#msg1792922 date=1192766738]
How:? I read the instructions in the owners guide and tried to remove the "lamb" but it does not feel right. Does it take a significant amount of force to "pry" the "lamb" away from the vehicle?
[/quote]

Hi awdpath. :wavey: The directions to remove the "lamp" are pretty self explanatory. Since everything you are handling is either glass or plastic, I would not use a "significant amount of force".

I am not sure what you are having trouble with. Are you having a problem removing the cover? You pry it from the car at the rear of the fixture by the wheelwell, then follow the rest of the directions? Or is the socket the problem?

Is your car still under warranty? Unless you drive an extraordinary amount it normally would be. Bring it back to the Dealer, replacing the bulb in the "lamp" would be covered under warranty (free). Have the Service Technician show you how to do it the first time, then it should be easy after that.

Good luck! :cheers:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not a warranty issue, just attempting to replace the stock bulb with a 1 watt led. Need to get a hold of that tiny bulb first then I should be ok, lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts