FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
14,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure when the SM nominations are supposed to go out, but I have three for the NE section. I think they could all be possible mods.

zoom_craigy_zoom (NH) Craig has been helpful to many people and is very active in the lounge and the NE section.
http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?action=profile;u=8964

ramosdominicana (Soon to be Upstate NY) Remi owns, not one, but two winning blue 3's.
http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?action=profile;u=8476

bkwil(NY City) Wil has been active in keeping the NY meets going. He has also been helpful in getting NY people active in the NJ functions. The only reason I wouldn't nominate him for RC is because we could use more SM's and he would make a good Mod.
http://www.mazda3forums.com/index.php?action=profile;u=9065

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
It probably is getting to be that time again... and I like your choices of course. I would only want to bring in one SM for the Northeast though. We already have two Admins, a Mod, and two very active RCs for the region.

Before we start up a poll, is anyone else aware of a underrepresented region?

·
Registered
14,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well if you only pick on in the NE region, then I would go with Craig, he is probably the best known on the board and is the most active of the three...

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
[quote author=krstofer link=topic=83861.msg1574112#msg1574112 date=1185032892]
Well if you only pick on in the NE region, then I would go with Craig, he is probably the best known on the board and is the most active of the three...
[/quote]

Second. ...and he's not even a Jersey guy!

However, Will would make a great SM. Who could possibly be against that? Will is one of the nicest, laid back guys on the forum. He's even immune from Brandon's ire! BONUS.

·
Registered
14,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whenver wil get's irritated he just PM's me to blow off steam. LOL

I think he would be good too, but Jim doesn't think we should have more than one SM appointed. So if that's the case it should be Craig, mostly because he's been more active for longer.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Oh I was just throwing that out there.... I like all the nominees you suggested, of course! Wil and Ramos are great guys and have been active for ever. They're definitely deserving, but I don't want the rest of the forum to see 3 new badges go out to members in the Northeast without some representation going elsewhere as well.

·
Registered
12,565 Posts
[quote author=krstofer link=topic=83861.msg1575481#msg1575481 date=1185112829]
Yeah, but elsewhere sux. ;-)

Except where ever you (the person reading this) lives.
[/quote]

Nice save.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Oooooh Dr. Nick "these gloves came free with my toilet brush" Rivera!

Seems we don't have too much interest in a major SM vote this round. Apparently the other regions are doing well for now.

Let's say when Admin sees this they bring in Craig and perhaps Wil also? I wanted to see other folks be nominated but no one's interested in the summertime!

·
Registered
14,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
When do we want them? NOW!

Oh, I thought we were cheering. ;-)

Posted Craig, Wil, and Remi. Any combination you see fit will be fine.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
[quote author=krstofer link=topic=83861.msg1617117#msg1617117 date=1186452468]

[/quote]

Thanks... cuz I didn't read any of the thread to figure that out. I wanted YOU to pick them!!

Craig has been promoted. If you guys feel Ramos and Wil should be upgraded, just let me know.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
[quote author=MetalCord link=topic=83861.msg1623446#msg1623446 date=1186624898]

[/quote]

Thanks... cuz I didn't read any of the thread to figure that out. I wanted YOU to pick them!!

Craig has been promoted. If you guys feel Ramos and Wil should be upgraded, just let me know.
[/quote]

Oh yeah... Let Craig know. *cracks whip*

·
Registered
14,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[quote author=MetalCord link=topic=83861.msg1623446#msg1623446 date=1186624898]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Thanks Felipe, Remi and Wil would make great senior members.

·
Registered
15,112 Posts
Hey guys! Piping in on my very first SM post!

I would like to thank Krstofer for pulling so much for me.... I had NO idea this was going to happen, so I'm very excited!

If I had my way about voting while you guys were actually voting, I would have picked Remi. Him and I were close friends, and I'd love nothing more than to have him be an SM as well. Is this still a possibility?

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
WHOA, how did this shit happen? zoom_craigy_zoom a Senior Member????? We need to reconsider the criteria and process. ;)

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
[quote author=zoom_craigy_zoom link=topic=83861.msg1626652#msg1626652 date=1186709317]
Hey guys! Piping in on my very first SM post!

I would like to thank Krstofer for pulling so much for me.... I had NO idea this was going to happen, so I'm very excited!

If I had my way about voting while you guys were actually voting, I would have picked Remi. Him and I were close friends, and I'd love nothing more than to have him be an SM as well. Is this still a possibility?
[/quote]

Having no idea is actually how we like it to be done ... I had no idea for either of my badges!

Anyway.... I'm all for badging the rest of the troublemakers - errr valuable contributing members of the forums! :)

1 - 20 of 53 Posts