FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
14,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, Being we are looking for a new RC for the NE section, I think the desigantion of noob3 as the moderator is a little archaic.

1. He has about 450 total posts
2. He only has 20 hours spent online
3. When he is online, he does not spend much time in the NE section
4. He hasn't been active in the last month.

For this person to be listed as moderator for the section is absurd. Personally, I have 41 days- online. How could he possibly be performing moderator duties for the NE section.

I would like to be delegated as the NE moderator being that I spend much of my time sifting through threads and makeing sure things stay where they are supposed to. Also helping out other sections (before blam got his badge).

If the site is for the members and they need help, clicking the link to PM noob3 wouldn't really do much since he isn't an active member and probably doesn't know most of the people who are members now.

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
new news to me
never even heard the name

and im sure by moderator you mean senoir member or regional coordinator
usually someone with so little time is made a moderator

regional coordinator
senor member
are different things....

·
Registered
14,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[quote author=Mattleegee link=topic=83422.msg1562259#msg1562259 date=1184633521]
new news to me
never even heard the name

and im sure by moderator you mean senoir member or regional coordinator
usually someone with so little time is made a moderator

regional coordinator
senor member
are different things....
[/quote]

He is a regional coordinator, but designated as the moderator for the NE section. I know they are different things.

I am not saying I want to be a Mod, I am just saying I should be designated as the mod for the NE section as a contact person when someone needs something.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Agreed - in my tenure with the forums, I've seen Noob3 active in the region for about 2 months total, spread out over almost three years. I know we don't typically remove badges for inactive members - and I don't suggest we do that here. Let him keep the RC badge even though no one's ever seen the guy. But let's have the contact be someone more active.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
I'm lost. Noob3 has moderator powers for the NE??? Someone please clarify what's going on here.

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
[quote author=FemGearHead link=topic=83422.msg1563212#msg1563212 date=1184675515]
It's interesting - he's listed as a moderator in the forum, but his profile lists him as a RC.
[/quote]

I don't see that. He's listed as a RC on the forums and has the RC badge on his posts. Perhaps it was corrected between the time you posted and now. :dunno:

·
Registered
14,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you go to the NE section, next to the "bread crumb trail" it says "Moderator:noob3:

Mazda3 / Axela Forums & Club > Regional > The United States > Northeast (Moderator: Noob3)

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
You, sir, are correct. Interesting!

·
Registered
14,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I say, either put me (as RC) or Jim as the person in place of noob3. Since Jim is an actual mod, he may be the logical choice, though I am also more active, so it is a toss up.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
[quote author=krstofer link=topic=83422.msg1564839#msg1564839 date=1184708383]
Thanks.

:zobx:

I would like to officially announce my retirement from this forum. ;-)
[/quote]

Gay.

·
Registered
7,234 Posts
If I was afraid of offending you, I might give a rats ass.

Luckily... you know where I'm going with this.... :dmention7:

·
Registered
14,911 Posts
RatBastard suggests you guys be kind when talking about any part of a rat's anatomy.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Rattatooie?? or however you speel that dumb ass movie.... ;)

·
Registered
14,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I watched it with my son last night. I liked it. How old are your kids (I thnk you said you had kids) did they like it?

Hey Gil, your sig is too big, you sure have been working on it for a long time or are you above the rules?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts