FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Below are photos that I have for sale.

^I have 2 black mats also available; A picture of this photograph in the black mat is shown below, but the photo is available in the white mat also.

Hi,
My name is Bob Ruggiero. I live in the mountains of Western North Carolina. My Family lives on a 100 acre farm here. I have been interested in photography for about 4 years now. The photographs above were all taken here in the mountains, and most were actually taken on our farm. I have sold a few photos in our nearest town and have tried to display my work in local shops.

Thanks for your interest in this page! Even though some or most might be bored just seeing these pictures, I appreciate it.
-Bob Ruggiero.

I'm selling photographs individually or group packaged. The photos are printed on your choice of glossy or matte papers at their full resolution. I have now lowered the prices to $18 for 11x14 w/ (16x20 mat); $11 for 8x10 w/ (11x14 mat); $3 for each 4x6 print. The photos will be shipped with backing on the mats (on the 11x14 and 8x10 sized items) to ensure proper shipping and viewing.

An example of a photo in the mat is provided below.

White outer mat/inner mat with black bezels in between is shown below:

Black outer mat/inner mat with inner white bezels is shown below:

Here is a collage of photographs, each photo was taken by me and is available for the above offer.

If you are more interested in my photography or have any questions, please email me at: [email protected] or PM me. I also have larger and smaller sizes available up to 11x14 with 16x20 mats or 4x6 prints.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: NC Scenic Photography. Double Matted. Individual or Multiple. New Sizes

I am now offering prints of 4x6, 8x10, and 11x14. Prices have been lowered across the board.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Ill speak with my mom, she might like a couple of these. She is big into photos and all that other mom stuff..

GL ON THE SALE - You are an amazing photographer

·
Registered
17,743 Posts
pshh, i can do that with a disposable camera!

lol just playing, beautiful pictures!

i need to start taking pictures of Puerto Rico ( where i am currently living) don't think i will be here much longer.

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
hmm, i just repainted my bedroom and you're work is very nice, i should be back with you on purchasing something for my room very nice work there keep it up and im def willing to support you shoudl come down to richmond and take pictures of my car :)

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
i like the two middle ones on the bottom row of the collage, if you can post the larger pictures of those so i may get a closer look . as well as feel free to make suggestions.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi,
First if I may ask, what sizes would you need? I agree that a sunset might do the trick on those colors...i'd suggest white mats with inner black bezels, but that's totally up to you. On the bottom row, the sunset that blends many colors together seems like a good fit, but on the other hand you may not want to overdo the sunset pictures. Hmm...even B&W's might be a good choice. I would think that if you wanted 2 matted photographs, you might not want one portrait and one landscape. I would keep whatever you choose the same. What about the 3rd sunset from the top of the page (click to enlarge). Also, below, I have a few possibilities that contain a similar color palette. If you are interested in black and whites, let me know and ill post a few samples.
Hope this helps,
Thanks,
Bob Ruggiero

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
okay you can def add the second to last one in the cart, i'm looking to purchase two ... and i'll hit you up with the second one when i decide

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
you know what, just that one would do it .. on the 11 x 14 with 16x 20 mat... cut me a good deal. reason i decided on one is cause on my other one im gona get a ferrari lithograph

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.