FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone knew which unit was better, I would also like to know any likes or dislikes about the two...

I was looking at the :

Tom Tom ONE
Garmin Street Pilot or the Nuvi

HELP ME OUT GUYS!!

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
I have the StreetPilot c330 and I love it! Very easy to use and was under 500 bucks. I looked at the Tom Tom and was not impressed It gave me wrong directions to my house. It showed a left turn but the unit said turn right :crazy:. I went with the Garmin because they have been around for years and seem to be ahead of technology. I looked at the Nuvi and thought it was way overpriced and i don't need blue tooth on my GPS
http://www.garmin.com/products/sp330/

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know.....but i love the sleek design of the nuvi.....and i think it would be pretty awesome to have the bluetooth on it also......especially being that I heard the caller ID pops up on the nuvi when you get a call....and i also head that the nuvi allows you to plug it into your cars aux audio jack and get louder prompts that mute your radio when you are given directions......

i guess i will always be a gadget guy!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=Joeturbo link=topic=64860.msg1111871#msg1111871 date=1166494274]
i know.....but i love the sleek design of the nuvi.....and i think it would be pretty awesome to have the bluetooth on it also......especially being that I heard the caller ID pops up on the nuvi when you get a call....and i also head that the nuvi allows you to plug it into your cars aux audio jack and get louder prompts that mute your radio when you are given directions......

i guess i will always be a gadget guy!! :lol:
[/quote]

I would just try to stay clear of the Tom Tom. The Nuvi is an awesome unit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts