FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all...

I just purchased a Fusion SEL and I'm really excited about it. It's so terrible sitting here in my office knowing I could be out driving such a fun car.

Originally the Fusion was the 3rd car on my potential buy list, but that all changed after the 1st test drive. I instantly fell in love with how well this car hugs the road, and the limited body role through turns. Then when I was approved for the 0.0% APR the deal was practically done.

I Choose the Black with tan leather interior, too bad there were none w/ the black leater available THOSE ARE HAUT!!!!

Anyways, I'm sure I could type on and on about how great this car is, but I've got some work I need to catch up on.

I look forward to chatting with you all.

·
Registered
476 Posts
congrats. I just picked up an 06 SEL myself.... but i got the black leather :irock:

All I have been doing all week while at work was wishing i was out driving... thank god i get out at 4 and its now 3:39.... 21 min to go.

G

·
Congrats. I guarentee when you see your black fusion parked next to other ordinary cars you will turn heads. I can't stress it enough that many people will ask you "what car is that?" People love this car. Be proud your a FUSION OWNER! :blue: :dance2: :awais: :crazy: :chuckles:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey, thanks for the kinds words everyone.

this is a great car and I'm excited about each chance I get to drive it... next stop Tinted Windows.

what's the recommended engine 'break-in' period, and/or max MPH..?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts