FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Nothing. He just slapped a few badges on. There is no real SVT Fusion.

[Rant on] As the former owner of an SVT Contour, I can say it always pisses off the real SVT owners when they see someone just slap a badge on and call their vehicle an SVT. [Rant off]

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
Man, I love what you did to your Fusion. I am the type of person who likes to be unique, and I see you are the same way. That "FU" is out of this world! :D The only badge I thought about putting on my Fusion is the Limited Edition badge you can get from an auto part store like Auto Zone. I didn't notice, but do you have carbon fiber door pillars? If not they sell them on E-Bay and would match your carbon fiber interior trim. Well, I see I have some competition when it comes to being unique. I will post pics as soon as I get done with mine.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=Cueball link=topic=64420.msg1112329#msg1112329 date=1166537314]

Nothing. He just slapped a few badges on. There is no real SVT Fusion.

[Rant on] As the former owner of an SVT Contour, I can say it always pisses off the real SVT owners when they see someone just slap a badge on and call their vehicle an SVT. [Rant off]
[/quote]

Cueball is right, SVT Fusions are not available in the States.

Thanks Cease, and no the car doesn't have carbon fiber door pillers.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i also like the fu on it thats nice i am thinking about doing the same but we need to call somebody at ford and tell them to get off ther lazy asses and give us what we all want the real SVT

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[quote author=ceiph link=topic=64420.msg1118272#msg1118272 date=1166864888]
lower the car and the badges look tacky
[/quote]

i was thinking about removing the badges and putting hub caps on it too.

·
Registered
53 Posts
why make someone think your car is something its not? It just makes you look like a goober to the guys that know you slapped those one there.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I could care less about the negative comments about the badges and stuff.

Being in Korea, that is NOT the best place for your Military ID, brother. But go eat some Kimchee for me. I miss that place. Go see a dog and pony show -- at at least the banana show!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Nice SE bro.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Man thats awsome am I-4 svt,,,,man i wish i had one....lol what a bone head,,,,,the fu is great i love it

·
Registered
933 Posts
nice car except for all the goofy use of fake badges.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
[quote author=koreySE link=topic=64420.msg1676950#msg1676950 date=1188397660]
nice car except for all the goofy use of fake badges.
[/quote]

I wouldn't use the word "goofy". I would use "unique".

·
Registered
840 Posts
i wouldn't use unique.... its like throwing a v8 tag on the car.... its not a v8.... its not a SVT.

I know you like it because you're different... but it looks plain tacky.

soo yeah, im gonna go de-badge my car and put chevy tags on it instead, so i can be unique... or "goofy" rather.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
[quote author=benit0 link=topic=64420.msg1678828#msg1678828 date=1188444764]
i wouldn't use unique.... its like throwing a v8 tag on the car.... its not a v8.... its not a SVT.

I know you like it because you're different... but it looks plain tacky.

soo yeah, im gonna go de-badge my car and put chevy tags on it instead, so i can be unique... or "goofy" rather.

[/quote]
:blah: :whistle:

·
Registered
91 Posts
[quote author=Cueball link=topic=64420.msg1112329#msg1112329 date=1166537314]

[/quote]As a current SVT Cobra owner, i agree...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts