FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought one on Saturday. SEL. Has eveything. Paid something like $26k. This is a nice car. The only thing I would say about it that is somewhat negative is that the front Blue Oval is HUGE. It doesn't look so big in pictures, but when I first saw it, it suprised me. I love this car though. The fit and finish is nice. The leather is nice. Power is better than I thought it would be. All in all, very happy with the purchase. But if I could find a custom grill so I didn't have to have that huge emblem, I would go for it in a second.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Congrats! I agree about the emblem, but it looks great in motion. Just a little stunning when parked ;) Will you be able to post pics?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Lol yes its a little big ford is just pround of there new car..

I personally dont mind it. I want everyone to know its a quality ford product. :lol:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Ford Quality??????

the jury is still out on that one, I know too many people that own Fords and believe me
no quality there, especially my last one, a POS 2003 Ranger, noisy as hell and the front
end was about to fall off, and I knew a ton of people who told me they would never buy
another Ranger, or Ford truck at all.

but this Fusion seems well made at least so far, mine is a lease and if there are no problems
we are going to buy it at the end, but if there are too many, back it goes. but as for now
I love it

I love the Grille Ford emblem or not, I absolutely hate the look of the mesh grilles, I have always
had cars with slotted or open grilles in a rectangular grid fashion, like on the Chevette.
I never liked the mesh when Ford came out with them on the F-150's I like the classic Grilles better.
the only car that looks good with it is the Mustang. come on it won't be a Fusion if you take away the
3 bar grille, it is one of the things that makes the car new & unique, or do you want a 500 / Focus clone?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Love the LOOK of the Gillette Grill :)

BUT its a PAIN in the ASS to wash, I can never go to a touvhless car wash anymore.. since the soap will not reach INSIDE the Grill and it will look dirty. I have to hand wash my baby now all the time. :(

·
Registered
817 Posts
[quote author=DARKSUN link=topic=31808.msg623447#msg623447 date=1142717729]
Love the LOOK of the Gillette Grill :)

BUT its a PAIN in the ASS to wash, I can never go to a touvhless car wash anymore.. since the soap will not reach INSIDE the Grill and it will look dirty. I have to hand wash my baby now all the time. :(
[/quote]
The "razor" grill is what makes it so sharp, especially when compared to all the ricers out there. :)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Welcome to FFC. I'm a Logo and Grille Fan. I would actually add another chrome bar on the bottom and make the front have 6 bars. :klavergreg: then again, I'm Crazy. Ebay has some Mesh Grilles already. My Friend Shawn in Bristol has already done his Fusion in Mesh. Here's a picture for ya

1 - 11 of 11 Posts