1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
817 Posts
Definitely different.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
Looks nice, I think i would of offset the emblem a bit perhaps off to the lower corner or something, that the big truck people do... Who knows...

·
Registered
596 Posts
Looks real dope. Though must admit, I'll look only good one dark colored Fusions.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Not bad at all.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I think it would liike good on white too.
As for the milan i don't think that it would work because they have different grill sizes I'm pretty sure. I mom has the milan I'll see how different they are if i get a chance.

·
Registered
198 Posts
How long did it take to install it? If that fit the Milan, I would be all over it.

·
Registered
817 Posts
I agree with Total.

·
Registered
63 Posts
The part with the Ford emblem looks good. But it looks weird for the bottom part of the grill (where the 2 bars were). It seems like there's too much. That and it looks like it's grinning at me. Cheshire cat anyone?

·
Registered
910 Posts
Not bad. I like the stock grill myself though-big part of why I bought the car. The fusion already stands out pretty well, especially compared to others in its class 8)

·
Registered
51 Posts
how does this grille install? does anyone know if the emblem comes on the grille? i love the look and am serisouly considering it, but could use some more info... thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
The grill looks real nice, but i think it would look a little better with the emblem offset too, like Jaysen said. I think it would look good offset to the lower driver side of the grill.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts