FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the wildfires here are taking a toll on everybody here... It's hit especially close to my family. You can read my full post here: http://www.fordfusionclub.com/index.php?topic=92585.0

Here's just a few snaps of my Fusion after sitting in the driveway for less than 10 mins... But this is the least of my worries.

This is what the skies have looked like all day. This pic was taken around 2PM, when we should have blue clear skies. The camera doesn't show the dark orange skies, but they're there. It's difficult to breathe and you're just watching ash fall down, watching TV, and staying alert. We're under an advisory evacuation so I have my fingers crossed since my aunt and uncle have already lost their home and they're staying with us.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
That's some serious stuff going on out there. I think everyone is watching across the country but it's kind of like when Katrina hit N.O. Seems that everyone watching is just helpless to do anything about it. Hope everything works out for you and your family.
Our thoughts are with ya man,
HR a.k.a Brian

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=Jaysen link=topic=92587.msg1804193#msg1804193 date=1193191528]
Crazy stuff going on over there! Hope everything ends well. Where did you get that sticker on your rear window!?!
[/quote]

eBay I think.. It was awhile ago. I'm sure they're still listed though.

Right now, the fire is getting close, so it's getting even more hectic. I really don't want to have to evacuate; and there is nothing I can do except watch.

·
Registered
514 Posts
[quote author=UnderEstimated link=topic=92587.msg1804298#msg1804298 date=1193193294]
Right now, the fire is getting close, so it's getting even more hectic. I really don't want to have to evacuate; and there is nothing I can do except watch.
[/quote]UE my thoughts and prayers are with you and yours. My sister and her husband live north of LA in the canyons where shes raises Alpacas and I have not heard from her yet, I'll just assume and hope all is well,

Gov

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=UnderEstimated link=topic=92587.msg1804298#msg1804298 date=1193193294]
[quote author=Jaysen link=topic=92587.msg1804193#msg1804193 date=1193191528]
Crazy stuff going on over there! Hope everything ends well. Where did you get that sticker on your rear window!?!
[/quote]

eBay I think.. It was awhile ago. I'm sure they're still listed though.

[/quote]

damn dude that sucks. be carefull, houses and other stuff can be replaced but you can't.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts