FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here go's Ford this is what I'd like: I want a light in my glove box. I want a dome light for the back seat, like the Milan has. I want an auto up and down for all the windows. Ford why not make it easier for me to put the windows up and down without having to hold the button. I don't want to hold the button anymore!! My friend has a VW Jetta and all it's windows do that. If at all possible, could you make the sunroof retrack back a little futher, I would like a bigger opening. Trying to think if there's anything else............. Don't think so, beside these few things I really like this car!!! Good job Ford! Oh yeh, I want electronic stability control too.

PS. Glad to see you guys made the side airbags standard, how about ABS next!! Ford how about you get me all the this for christmas.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Plucky,
With only 14 posts you probably got tired of the forum. That being said, I think you offered some very good constructive ideas about ways to improve the SEL Fusion. It's too bad someone from FoMoCo doesn't have a job reading this forum. Ford could actually learn something beneficial about what people want in their Fusion -- from people who count, the ones that already own one.
Boz

·
Registered
407 Posts
[quote author=Plucky2035 link=topic=59822.msg1013103#msg1013103 date=1160990434]
Here go's Ford this is what I'd like: I want a light in my glove box. I want a dome light for the back seat, like the Milan has. I want an auto up and down for all the windows. Ford why not make it easier for me to put the windows up and down without having to hold the button. I don't want to hold the button anymore!! My friend has a VW Jetta and all it's windows do that. If at all possible, could you make the sunroof retrack back a little futher, I would like a bigger opening. Trying to think if there's anything else............. Don't think so, beside these few things I really like this car!!! Good job Ford! Oh yeh, I want electronic stability control too.

PS. Glad to see you guys made the side airbags standard, how about ABS next!! Ford how about you get me all the this for christmas.
[/quote]

Very good idea on all four windows being auto. I also like the idea of a larger moonroof. Something like they offer on the Edge would be nice. They do have lights in the back seat of the 07 Fusion SEL. They also offer TCS on the 07.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Yep I have the new goodies. I want airconditioned seats, glovebox and umbrellas in the doors. Better safety would be good to.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I would like to see next year's edition have the backup sensors, they would come in handy especially with the large high trunk we have.

The other thing I'd like to see as an option is memory seats. I love my parents 500 Limited. My dad's seat is automatically moved into position with the keyfob.
I hate banging my knee on the steering column after my wife has driven my Fusion.

Cooled seats would be great too... especially with my black leather interior.

FORD are you listening??? :woohoo:

·
Registered
135 Posts
3.5 V6--6 speed manual--sport tuned suspension--sport tuned exhaust--245/45-17 performance tires--shaker 500 and 1000 stereo option--paddle shift--bigger brakes--otherwise the car is great!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
A few serious suggestions: First the memory seat position would be great then have as standard more seat adjustments for the front passenger seat. Have the daylight running lights activated as standard or have the salesman inform the customer that they can be easily activated (5 min with shop computer) without cost to customer. Please provide a tilt lever on ALL front head rests. Ford and other automakers have the head rests so far forward that neck and back pain is a given on any longer trip. Sure can put back of seat back but not ergonomically correct then. This is a major complaint of many newer car customers and needs to be addressed by the auto makers. Government mandates taken to extremes!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.