FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Beautiful. I almost got that color, too.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went with Solar Gard HP Charcoal (HPC 13%). It is between Light and Dark. For an exact percentage I am not sure I did tell the tint guys get me legal tint. I like it.

·
Registered
910 Posts
looks great! Best car in the neighborhood from what I can see! I was just in pahrump not long ago.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[quote author=nfgsurf7 link=topic=45121.msg1116319#msg1116319 date=1166729822]

lower that bad boy lol installation is simple and straight forward...i did it myself
[/quote]

My Fusion was just dropped this weekend. Installed Eibach's springs. I also installed some Flowmasters, I know it is blacksheep of me, but I want to be different from all you guys who are installing Magnaflow Exhaust. I tell you what my Flowmasters do not sound like "TheRussian" Magnaflow Exhaust's which are excellent and beautiful. Mine sound way deeper, and have medium resonance in the cab; have to get used to it. But I love the resonance rumble, it is sexy. :metalcord: :D

·
Registered
596 Posts
[quote author=bpmetalmilitia link=topic=45121.msg788105#msg788105 date=1151371133]
For an exact percentage I am not sure I did tell the tint guys get me LEGAL tint. I like it.
[/quote]
:nono:
Unfortuantely bro, in California, no such thing as legal tints on the front windows :a:

...but who cares :whistle:
at first I had 5% limo on the back + rear windshield and 35% on the front... and then i went and redid my fronts to 20% for 40$.... my next car in deff tinting my front windshield to 50% (or 35% :whistle:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts