Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've owned no less than six Fiestas!:-
1. 1982 Mk1 Fiesta 950L
2. 1982 Mk1 Fiesta 1.1GL
3. 1989 Mk3 Fiesta 1.6S
4. 1988 Mk2 Fiesta XR2
5. 2000 Mk5 Fiesta 1.6 Zetec-S
6. 2002 Mk5 Fiesta 1.6 Zetec-S
Here's pictures in order (sorry, a couple are a bit crap - captured from video stills as I forgot to take pictures!):
(click for full size)
6a.
6b.

Interesting fact about the first Fiesta is that it was my first car, it only cost £100 back in 1997 ($163 in adjusted dollars) and I used it for a year, then my dad used it for another year, then my younger brother used it for a year and finally my older brother used it for a year. Now that's value for money!

I wonder if anyone else on here has owned more Fiestas than I have? In fact, if you consider my whole family, we've owned twelve different Fiestas between us!
4 x Mk1
1 x Mk2
4 x Mk3
2 x Mk5
1 x Mk6

I love Fiestas, always have - always will. I've had other cars (Nissan, Rover, Toyota, Peugeot and even another Ford in the shape of a Focus) but I'll always come back to a Fiesta. Nothing else seems to float my boat.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The blue one was great but a bit of a nightmare driving on a day to day basis. Lowered, poly-bushed, twin strut-braced and roll-caged with racing seats and harnesses. If I had the money, I would have kept it for track day use but I don't, so sadly it had to go:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts