FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its official, I just got my 08 SE V6 last night. I was in the dealership all day long but when i drove her off the lot it made it all worth while. Pretty much i got an 08 SEV6, its a bright burgandy color with grey/magnesium pin strips along the belt line. The car was equiped with the Sport Appearance package which totally changed the feel of the car, a nice set of 18 inch rims, a decklid spoiler similar to the 03-04 Cobra's. Interior is top notch, i got the two tone leather, black, with red inserts and stitching.. Its got the moonroof package which i was inpartial to at first, as well as the upgraded stereo system with sirius radio, :klavergreg: Looking at the car it seems far more expensive that what it cost. Fortunately i was able to get the car with the X-Plan which saved me a little bit of money. So far I love the car, I also have a red built 500 HP 88 Ford Mustang, and the two look like family sitting in the garage.. I love this car already!!!!

Corey

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Re: My 08 Sport Edition

Congrats on your 08. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Re: My 08 Sport Edition

[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=88513.msg1699906#msg1699906 date=1189292736]
:ttiwwp:
[/quote]

I knew you would show up.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
CF... Can you post a pic of that spoiler for me? I want to ditch my 3d carbon spoiler for something more permanent. Thanks, you car looks great!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, no doubt about it, i took some high res pictures today with the digital camera, and will upload them to my laptop sometime tommorow when i get back. the spoiler is similar to the 03 cobra decklid spoiler.. it def sets the back end of the car up really nice, if i can get the second pic on there to work, its a nice rear shot of the car, you may be able to see it then, i'll try to re- copy the code into the message and get it to work. hehe, thanks for the comment.

Corey

G

·
That looks awsome man. The only thing I would change out would be the color-keyed fog bezels. Get me some chromies.

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
[quote author=RymanH24 link=topic=88513.msg1700024#msg1700024 date=1189299735]
That looks awsome man. The only thing I would change out would be the color-keyed fog bezels. Get me some chromies.
[/quote]

Looks great bro, congrats on your new car! I really like the Sport package, but definately do NOT change the color keyed fog bezels, it looks much cleaner being color keyed!

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
The only body colored fog light bezels I like are the ones on a red Fusion. But I still think the chrome ones look better on any body color.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
hehe, thanks guys, appreciate the kind words.. I LOVE this car.. the only problem is I have not taken my mustang out the garage since i bought it.. Lol, I will get those pics up shortly of the wing, been busy with work these past few days. I actaully just ordered some lowering springs from steeda to get rid of the 4x4 look, and am takin her to get limo tint sat morning.. A friend i went to college with works for Superchips Custom Tuning, so I am going to to get the cold air intake and Magnaflow done here in a few months after i get a few payments under my belt, will post up some dyno number... I really doubt the 30 hp figure at the wheel, but who knows 200-210 whp would be nice :). ... She still wont be like her sister, my 500 rwhp 88 GT, but still a sporty sporty daily driver.. :)

Corey

·
Registered
371 Posts
Congratulations on the cutting edge purchase CF. I love the 18's and the spoiler.

Happy driving!

·
Registered
910 Posts
8) man that is sweet! Maybe down the road I can get one of these to replace my current fusion! (definetly if they add the awd to it) love the bigger wheels and the red inserts!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.