·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not a big fan of the "T" style knob. I have the service manager at the local dealership looking into it. At first thought he did not think it would work. I will let you know what he says. In the mean time if anyone knows for sure, please post. If this doesn't work I may have to stay "T" style but go to the Zephyr handle, it's a bit nicer at least.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Well, let me know if you find the answer. I was laughed out of the dealership practically after having asked that question. The guy who sold me the car said "Dude, just go drive the car and enjoy it." Hell, if I pay 20,000 plus for a vehicle, I think I should be allowed to have a pink fuzzy bunny for a shifter if I damn well wanted to!!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the service mgr. at my dealership was fine. Like I told him, I have charnged the shift knob on just about every car I have own since I was 17 (now 50). Half the fun of "enjoying" your car is personalizing it. I say add, subtract anything you want. Besides the clock the shifter has to be one of the cheapest looking (feeling) things in the interior. Big rubber knob. Like my son said "Looks like something from Sesame Street" (along with the looks of the radio, which I replaced with a Pioneer)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts