FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading this website for at least a year and so far do not have very much help with dealership help but i do have rims 18/8 azul black and polish aluminum while waiting for the exhaust , intake , and lowering springs , and the programmer module will all be done by mid june the latest and have three friends within three mins from me with fusions but if you guys ever wqnt to meet up post back soon

·
Registered
484 Posts
[quote author=Mgallun link=topic=78662.msg1450334#msg1450334 date=1180630820]
Ford Fusions suck donkey nuts.. they are slow and make alot of rattles are just MazdaSpeed6 wannabes.
[/quote]

somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I drive through Milwaukee a couple of times a year.I've never been in the city though it looks huge from the interstate.My father lives in Manitowoc.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I am from Eau Claire, when I get back from deployment, it would be nice to get a Fusion gathering somewhere in the middle of the state.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm also in Menomonee Falls.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
[quote author=06FusionAJN link=topic=78662.msg3154418#msg3154418 date=1243863208]
I am from Eau Claire, when I get back from deployment, it would be nice to get a Fusion gathering somewhere in the middle of the state.
[/quote]

Good location man :lol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts