FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marc just finished my cover and it looks Outstanding.
I want to Thank Marc for sharing his outstanding talent.
He is a first class guy!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Marc, any word on the V6 covers?

Thats nice looking.

·
Registered
484 Posts
That looks amazing!!! :shock:

·
Registered
40 Posts
That cover looks really nice. Can you tell us what it cost, and if it helps with some of the engine noise? The four banger can really make some racket. A few more pics would be good.

·
Registered
165 Posts
[quote author=Big_Bill_Smith link=topic=60371.msg1088864#msg1088864 date=1164644778]
That cover looks really nice. Can you tell us what it cost, and if it helps with some of the engine noise? The four banger can really make some racket. A few more pics would be good.
[/quote]

I usually charge $50.00 plus shipping. Currently I'm getting into my second production run which really means as I get some free time I can get out into the garage and make some headway. The noise question has come up before and I can't give you exact reduction of db's but it does help soften the valvetrain noise. I use a 1" thick high temp jute insulation on the bottom side. As with anybody who ask, If you can wait a little while I'll get around to finishing each one but I have to work my regular job and pay the bills first.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
V6!! V6!!

·
Registered
910 Posts
I would love one of these! I have a v6 though..as it appears many of us do wink wink

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
[quote author=otaku link=topic=60371.msg1098981#msg1098981 date=1165310203]
I would love one of these! I have a v6 though..as it appears many of us do wink wink
[/quote]

Hey V6 People..... I noticed that the 06 Zephyr has a cover over the 3.0. I have checked my local junkyards and have not found one yet. I think it looks pretty good. I may try to see if someone can snap a pic of this for us.

·
Registered
910 Posts
It does I remember looking under the hood when they came out-it was nice. But we have fusions and they don't have covers.. they will come though and I plan on getting one, marc does great work

·
Registered
118 Posts
Can I get one of these for my 4 cylinder fusion?? If so where??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts