FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a decent pic of 3D Carbon stuff on a Milan, or know where I can find it.

I'm looking for a good side shot. Thanks.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How low does it drop it? How does it look with the standard 17" rims?

Is $1200 for painted and installed worth it?

·
Registered
103 Posts
the 3-D Crabon kit does not lower the car at all just takes maybe 4" (est.) of ground clearance away. Looks so nice though, even with stock 17's. Stock 16's look like hell with the kit. $1200 painted and installed sounds like a deal to me. I can buy them throught my Motorcraft dist. for $1000 unpainted.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[quote author=ajp745li link=topic=69023.msg1197753#msg1197753 date=1171052759]
the 3-D Crabon kit does not lower the car at all just takes maybe 4" (est.) of ground clearance away. Looks so nice though, even with stock 17's. Stock 16's look like hell with the kit. $1200 painted and installed sounds like a deal to me. I can buy them throught my Motorcraft dist. for $1000 unpainted.
[/quote]

Sorry, by lower I meant ground clearance. I already passed on it, cause I needed to know today and couldn't find a good pic anywhere so I told them not to worry about it. So if I want it down the road I'll prolly have to pay more, cause I think the $1200 was because I am buying the car.

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Springer - OMFG that blue/teal/green car looks friggin' SWEET.

I want that spoiler and rear windshield spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts