1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
street scene maybe?

·
Premium Member
8,779 Posts
Pretty sure they were never produced. Short of making your own..you won't find it. If you do..please let us know where but it's been discussed and looked for already. :)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i looked on the site but didnt see a mercury tab they have for ford but only ford f-150 trucks.. i emailed them so ill wait to see what they write me back.. i had one for my chrysler 300m heres a picture of it..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yea i'm that big of a fan of them on most cars but some cars look great with it done. I'm sure they can make u something. I know they are great quality so it might b pricey. let me know what they say.

·
Premium Member
8,779 Posts
The voga grille would look sick on black. Probably one of my favorite mods. Too bad the guy I got them from is MIA he sold those sooooo cheap..

·
Super Moderator
6,018 Posts
[quote author=Mercury_66Comet_07Milan link=topic=183481.msg3910998#msg3910998 date=1295446064]
you could try this...but buyer beware in my opinion...he spelled Mercury wrong too..haha

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/06-07-08-09-MURCURY-MILAN-BILLET-GRILLE-combo-kit-06-09-/170589246858?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27b7e9558a#ht_781wt_939
[/quote]

Hi guys. :wavey: Something to keep in mind: If you read the fine print of the "Billet Grille combo kit" which Mercury_66 linked to, the kit only includes the lower three pieces outlined in red in the picture (lower center grille and fog light aperture grilles). It does not include the large upper grille (what most of us would normally consider to be the grille).

I realize no one here was serious about purchasing it, but figured I would play it safe and mention it anyway. Would not want anyone who reads this thread in the future thinking it is all four pieces or includes the main grille.

Good luck. :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
6,018 Posts
[quote author=biggee72 link=topic=183481.msg3911246#msg3911246 date=1295459892]
If someone buys that they deserve to get the shaft. :lol:

Sorry BBF I needed to add my .02
[/quote]

Hi biggee. :wavey: That is alright. I actually added to my original reply at the same time you were posting yours. Figured I should mention that I did not think anyone who had already posted here was serious about buying it. Sort of meant what you stated, just phrased a bit differently. :lmao:

Good luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I was gonna buy it until you bastids hurt my feelings. :cry: :whistle:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts