FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up Sat. and have put 200 miles on it. The color is sharp and the alloy wheels really set it off.
First off...I am not a Ford fan. Never have been. I was at the dealer looking at some used cars as I needed a new commute car. (lost a company car after 14 years) and I have a 45 mile commute every day. So after driving everything in the lot in my price range the salesman pointed me to the fusion. Headlights turned me off. (I am now getting used to them) Took it for a drive and was very impressed with the handling and the finish inside. I then went out with the v6 and was even more impressed. That is a very smooth and peppy engine. In the end the v6 was too much right now and the 4 did everything I needed and then some. Driving it has been a treat. I will post more impressions after a few more days of commuting. And I think I am now a Ford Fan!

·
Registered
165 Posts
[quote author=MZ6ZoomZoom link=topic=33746.msg478177#msg478177 date=1132080138]
Welcome aboard, Merlot4.  That's the first Merlot onboard, I believe.  Congrats on being unique ;)
[/quote]

Just wait !! and roll the instant replay, Confusion reported a Merlot car too. It is a great color and as far as the color pallet for Ford, the most expensive color in the line up. $$$$$$

1 - 4 of 4 Posts