FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,

Just purchased a 2006 Milan V6...I was wondering if a service manual (not the owners manual) is available for purchase somewhere, because I have not been able to find one in my search.

Thanks for the help,

David

·
Super Moderator
5,957 Posts
[quote author=Cueball link=topic=92078.msg1790997#msg1790997 date=1192722428]
See if this works. If not, cut and paste into browser window.

http://www.motorcraftservice.com/pubs/content/~WO6MLN/~MUS~LEN/41/06mermg3e.pdf
[/quote]

Hi cueball. :wavey: I think "confutatis" is looking for the "Service Manual", the manual which would show us how to service, repair, disassemble etc, components of our cars.

That link is for the "Scheduled Maintenance Guide", which lists when to change oil, rotate tires, etc.

"Confutatis", you can always go to your Dealers Parts Department and ask them to order one for you. Of course, some people recommend eBay for this type of thing also (be careful with eBay).

Another forum member also recommended www.helminc.com. I took a quick look, and they do have the workshop manual available ($150), along with other information.

Take a look and see if they have something you would like (at a price you want to pay).

Good luck! :cheers:

·
Registered
198 Posts
If that's the case, my bad. And I wish Hayne's would hurry up and put one out for these cars.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello and thanks for the replies...

Yes, I'm looking for the shop manual and did find it at helminc...Wow, $150 is quite a price and it's 3000 pages long! I don't think my house is big enough to store it anywhere. :D

David

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=Cueball link=topic=92078.msg1791154#msg1791154 date=1192726531]
If that's the case, my bad. And I wish Hayne's would hurry up and put one out for these cars.
[/quote]

I wouldn't touch a Hayne's manual for any car, much less a newer model like the Fusion/Milan.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Haynes or Chiltons are OK for minor stuff and figuring out where things are located. Other than that, if you are planning serious things finding a shop manual is the way to go...

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=MilanGuy link=topic=92078.msg1850828#msg1850828 date=1194967453]
You can download one from the Internet for free. I got mine from http://www.fordcds.com/. It took a while to download but it cost nothing.
[/quote]

Link no worky

·
Registered
102 Posts
I bought the ford reapair manuals on dvd off of ebay. You can get them a cheaper and they are the same ones Ford techs use.

pepperdog. 8)

·
Registered
228 Posts
I've noticed that there is a Haynes Manual out there for 2006-2009 anybody know where I can find a PDF or CD of it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts