FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I use this stuff all the time on my dash/radio, and love the way it leaves the dash.  I hate the look and greasy feel that armorall leaves on the dash and wheel, but is the QD protecting the dash at all?  I don't want to find out in a year when my dash is peeling or fading prematurely.

·
Registered
288 Posts
[quote author=SpearlMankey link=topic=56168.msg935574#msg935574 date=1157574642]
I use this stuff all the time on my dash/radio, and love the way it leaves the dash.  I hate the look and greasy feel that armorall leaves on the dash and wheel, but is the QD protecting the dash at all?  I don't want to find out in a year when my dash is peeling or fading prematurely.
[/quote]
what are you using as the "wipe"?
I no the problems of Armour All... but Meguiar's wipes leave a behind a white mess... looks like bits of the cotton wipe. PITA.
Since its a lease I'll continue to use Armour All... but I agree I hate the shining look of armour all.
I'd love a Low-Lustre wipe, that doesn't leave behind the mess that the GOLD CLASS Megiuar's wipes leave.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i use this stuff:

http://meguiars.com/?vinyl-rubber-plastic-protectants/Quik-Interior-Detailer

I spray that on, and then wipe it with some blue lint-free microfiber detailing towels i picked up at sam's club for around 10 bucks for 25. they work awesome for wiping up the stuff, and for getting the little bit of water left over after chamois drying.

i never liked those "wipes in a bottle" things, as they always leave little bits of white on the dash and windows. just get some high quality lint-free microfiber towels for drying the car and cleaning windows/dash.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I use nothing but black magic, just because 303 is too expensive.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
does black magic leave that shiny look? or does it just look like new? also which black magic spray do you use?

·
Registered
71 Posts
303 for the mustang and Poorboys World Natural Look for the Fusion. Both leave a low matte look and dry to the touch(sp?)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts