FordFusionClub.com banner

Meet in Michigan

6K views 71 replies 10 participants last post by  cos 
#1 ·
Hi to all,

I have been trying to get a meeting in michigan together but somehow nobody seems to be looking at the post in other areas that I post. So I thought I would try here. If there is anybody in the Metro area please let me know. I think we should get together and do something before it gets to cold to do anything.

Jay

#2 ·
I live Howell MI

#8 ·
I Live in columbus, oh and I would be burned at the stake if I went to that state up north. Sorry guys.

GO BUCKS and App. State.

#9 ·
I live in Livonia, work in Novi and go to school in Ypsi. Im all over.

#10 ·
I am up for whatever, as long as Boobs and Beer are present........ aka Hooters in Novi!

#13 ·
[quote author=MilansFreak2007 link=topic=89736.msg1758727#msg1758727 date=1191518938]
well im guessing novi is the closest to everyone? unless anyone has a another idea?
[/quote]

Novi? where are we going? Lucky's/Imagine theatre/Hooters area? I dont really have an issue with that. Although I just put the Lincoln in the shop today so as long as its not this weekend. lol

I wouldnt mind meeting at Milan dragstrip either. Gotta go back there and get some more runs in.

#15 ·
Novi's fine with me, if were going to go to the drag strip then I would rather bring my bike over the Fusion.
Just currious what are the age of you guys/gals? I am 22 :noclue:

G
#20 ·
I can make it to Detroit, MI in about 9:30 hours, lol.

I've always wanted to take a roadtrip.

Hmm, 510 miles to the tank at 30 miles per gallon. 1300 miles, so only about $150 max for gas.

If only Michigan was closer.

#21 ·
Anybody with a stock(engine wise) V6 Fusion/Milan/Zephyr want to get a free performance tune done? You would need to be available next friday. And you might have to come out a little bit of money for dyno tuning. But the tune will be free(400 dollar value).

#25 ·
My car is stock, and I am interested in a tune!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.