FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Does anyone have the Medium Light Stone interior, cloth or leather, or ever seen it ? I've posted this longer question in the "trim / interior" section also. Just trying to get ideas &
opinions about this color, photos would be VERY HELPFUL :D.
Finally saw a cloth one today, & it looked like a lighter Camel color version, not like
the brochure photos, which look like a light gray to me, :dunno:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just bought my '07 Fusion SEL this weekend with that leather color scheme.

Here's some pictures of what it looks like.

Hope this helps you out!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Similar as above, but in the light stone cloth:

·
Registered
57 Posts
MechWarrior, here is the Medium Light Stone leather seating from my 2006 Mercury Milan Premier. I think the two-tone leather seats match up quite nicely with the two-tone decor throughout the rest of the interior of my Milan. Enjoy!

·
Registered
910 Posts
The light interiors look very nice. Makes the piano trim stand out more. Two tone adds more to the interior also. I went all black because I liked the color combo with white exterior

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks all for the photo help, looks like a very light gray to me, kind of like I thought it should be. But did not look like that in cloth, looked very light tan / Camel.
Erocko, why does your 2nd photo ( gray ) look so different than your 1st photo (Blonde ) ? Your 1st photo looks like the final years of the Tarus SEL (?) leather in Metallic Red w/Blonde (?) interior. I really liked that color combo :D
Thanks again for all the help, any more photos / input would be greatly appreciated.
Still not sure what to do, if I could actually find / see a Light Stone leather interior in person, THAT would be the determining factor for me. Unfortunatly, that has not happened yet. Don't want Camel or really want a Black Charcoal interior either.
Anyone know of 2008 color combos yet ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
The two pictures look different because the first was taken outside in afternoon daylight. The second showing the passenger side was inside my garage with no outside light. It is the same car.

·
Registered
198 Posts
[quote author=erocko link=topic=74252.msg1326625#msg1326625 date=1176268905]
The two pictures look different because the first was taken outside in afternoon daylight. The second showing the passenger side was inside my garage with no outside light. It is the same car.
[/quote]
That first picture looks exactly like my camel interior.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts