FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Just wondering if anyone has ever seen the Medium Light Stone Leather interior,
or even the cloth ? What did it really look like to you, & did you like it or not ?
Out of all the Fusions I've ever seen & looked at, it's just not to be found. Where are they all at :dunno: All are either Camel or Charcoal Black. From the web site & brochure ( check out the carpeted Fusion floor mat photo from the Ford accessories page ), it looks like a Light Gray color to me, like the Light Graphite in the Mustang,
which would be a good thing.
Finally today, I saw a Light Stone, in cloth. It DID NOT LOOK gray to me, it looked like a lighter Camel version, the salesman agreed. I did not like it, very confused & VERY DISSAPOINTED now. I'd like a light gray interior color option, maybe in '08 ?
Any help / input / photos would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
443 Posts
I have the light stone leather and like it a lot. The top part of dash and doors are black, with remainder of dash and seats the light stone. It looks like beige in the pictures, but a little more gray in person. I didn't want a dark interior and I don't think camel was an option on my exterior color (tungsten). You can check out my cardomain site for pics.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Please look at my reply in the New Fusion Owner portion of the forums. I posted pictures of my Fusion's Medium Light Store Leather interior there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.