FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother wants to sell me the 18" wheels off his Madaspeed6. I know they will fit no problem and the Ford center caps on my wheels will fit right in the middle. He wants $500 for the wheels and tires with 10k miles on them. Is it worth it and do out think its a good deal? We didnt test the look yesterday though cus he lost his wheel lock some where in the garage.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
[quote author=jaydez link=topic=74144.msg1319712#msg1319712 date=1176047400]
My brother wants to sell me the 18" wheels off his Madaspeed6. I know they will fit no problem and the Ford center caps on my wheels will fit right in the middle. He wants $500 for the wheels and tires with 10k miles on them. Is it worth it and do out think its a good deal? We didnt test the look yesterday though cus he lost his wheel lock some where in the garage.
[/quote]

sounds like a deal to me. should be able to get another 15K miles easy out of the tires so that is a min of another year. I would do it in a sec.

·
Registered
509 Posts
While they will bolt up, the backspacing is higher on the 6 than the Fusion. This may tuck the wheels into the wheelwells a little too far and not quite look right. Test fit before you buy.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I saw some base Mazda 6 wheels on a Fusion one time. It looked really goofy, kind of like one of the pickup trucks that is modified to run on train rails. You could always get some spacers to make up the difference, though you might need to longer studs for that to work.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Get some polished 18" Mustang Bullitts!!!

But when I see non-Fusion wheels on a car at the dealer...PUKE. Maybe its the ugly swirly spoke garbage they put on them. The crap you normally on a 10 year old Pontiac Assfire. You know, those cars some "male" got as a hand-me-down from his sister.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts