FordFusionClub.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 245 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
That harness is a PITA but that is one thing I don't want it to just come off on it's own either.

I just got it off the firewall and then worked the pedal off and put the new one on with some major patience. Was not that bad but don't want to bother doing it again.

·
Registered
15,653 Posts
[quote author=Breakdown81 link=topic=99230.msg2715501#msg2715501 date=1225589379]
Would like to buy one of these. What's the current availability?
[/quote]

He does this part-time as a hobby and has a very busy schedule. Put your name down/send him an e-mail and he'll get you on the list eventually.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I have my eye on this for sure. The color is more like the first few pictures correct, as in its a dark color?

The later pictures make them look almost white, I assume from the flash.

·
Registered
15,653 Posts
[quote author=Snake2715 link=topic=99230.msg2717923#msg2717923 date=1225722981]
I have my eye on this for sure. The color is more like the first few pictures correct, as in its a dark color?

The later pictures make them look almost white, I assume from the flash.
[/quote]

The ones I got were much more of a whitish silver, so not the originally pictured gray. I assume the color difference was in either his camera/editing software for the first pics, or a different amount of time in the acid bath. And yes the flashes make them much more white than real life.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks icsports, I will probably skip out then.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #209 ·
I restarted work on the Ms3 accel pedals this past weekend. I should have about 3 Ms3 accel pedals available by the end of the week. All I need to do to them is etch them. Shoot me a pm if you want one.

I should have a few deadpedals this weekend and I'll continue work on the new Ms3 deadpedal replica over thanksgiving break. Also, I will be working on latheing some shifter base bushing for my car out of a rod of delrin. I will be making a few sets for some local Mz3/speed3 drivers, but I've got enough delrin to make 5 additional sets. If anybody wants a cheap set of shifter base bushings I'll make 'em for you for $13/set shipped. :D

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #210 ·
Putting all of my deadpedal & pedal set projects back online. With the holidays over and a rather mild winter so far, I should be able to head over to the workshop during the weekends. I've ordered some more aluminum, and it should be here next week.

·
Registered
476 Posts
FYI, he made one for me last night and will have a new production run that's ready to ship by the end of the weekend.

Looking forward to it, since I can't side to side "heel toe" this car unless I wear hiking boots. I have skinny feet, what can I say.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #215 ·
Yep, still making the Ms3 accel pedal plates. I don't keep these in stock, but I do make them to order. I work in batches of 5 plates. The reason why i've had to cut back production the last couple of months is because I bought a new house and I've been rather busy at work. When I moved into the new house, I basically moved myself about 30miles away from my dad's workshop. Also, not to mention other side projects that I've started working on. Currently, I'm helping a co-worker restore a 1963 Jag E-type coupe.

Nonetheless, I'm currently working out a system where on one day a week where I can work on the accel pedals, pedal sets and deadpedals in batches. I don't think I can work out a quick and efficient way where I can take custom orders anymore, especially for the deadpedals.

If you can stand about a week wait for an accel pedal plate then, pm me a request along w/ your payPAL id/email. I will shoot you an invoice when it is ready to ship.

·
Registered
15,653 Posts
[quote author=markmanroe link=topic=99230.msg2876341#msg2876341 date=1232428987]
I can't tell if my personal messages got sent or not. If they have, I apologize for posting this. Please put me in line for an accelerator pedal.

Thanks,

Mark Manroe
[email protected]
[/quote]

I think there might be a 10-post minimum for sending a PM. There used to be anyway.

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #220 ·
Excellent hint....sticky, cuplike nut holder thingy using a mini box-ended wrench. :D Hope you like the pedal plate.

With the recent plates, I have added two small slivers of double-sided tape to the back of the plate to help keep the plate in place while you are trying to re-install the machine screws/washers/nuts. Essentially removing the need for a third hand. :D

201 - 220 of 245 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.