FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We're considering making a calendar. Obviously at this point it'll be an off year Calendar (perhaps March 05 - March 06 or something like that), but let's see what you have for pictures.

We'll need 13 pictures.

It's up to you guys as to what direction we take with it. We could do just the cars, we could do the cars with girls (I know you're all thinking it ;) ), pics of the cars with their owners (male or female), or a mix of the three.

E-mail me the pics (please put the word "calendar" in the subject line). Pics must be a MINIMUM of 1000 pixels wide (by whatever high... 768, lets say) for quality reasons. Please do not expand lesser quality pics.

We'll give you plenty of time to take pics... no rush. I have not yet set a date for production, if we even do make them in the end.

By submitting a pic you give FMVperformance the exclusive right to use it.

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
I vote for L3thal3 to be on the cover!

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
bluntman said:
The calendar would be nothing without Frosty's bunny.
Hahahaha! :twisted:

It's the Forums mascotte! Go Oolong :mrgreen: .

·
Registered
10,853 Posts
^^^ L3thal3 :D

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Photo's must be e-mailed to me by the author/title holder, and must meet that MINIMUM size (quality) requirement. If you have even better quality, so much the better. If you have a 6MP image, I'll take the whole image... the higher quality you can get me, the better it'll print and the more likely to be included.

·
Premium Member
1,297 Posts
^^^^^^^^^
MZ6ZoomZoom said:
Photo's must be e-mailed to me by the author/title holder, and must meet that MINIMUM size (quality) requirement. If you have even better quality, so much the better. If you have a 6MP image, I'll take the whole image... the higher quality you can get me, the better it'll print and the more likely to be included.

*cough cough*

·
Registered
15 Posts
Do you accept european car pics too? :) coz I might wash my car for that too :lol:

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I saw just picks of cars. No owners. Bluntmans alleyway picture needs to go in there too. CCs deff gonna have a spot too.

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
**BUMP**

hey dan--

the ladies calender thread has come to life again--i'm linking it to this thread so maybe it will help u get some more submissions for this--

http://mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?p=194043#194043

i also put the link to this thread in the ladies calendar thread so hopefully ::crosses fingers:: you'll get some more photos--i'll pass on stuff to you if i get anything.

-diana

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
I think its a great idea and I will be washing the car and hopefully getting some pics next weekend

1 - 20 of 30 Posts