FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mazda3Forums.com is now a full year old! Original site design and launch was done at the end of July, 2003 though it did not truly go live until mid-august.

In one year we've accumulated almost 3,600 members and over 120,000 posts!

In recognition of this, any stickers purchased between 12:01 AM Sunday, August 1 and 11:59 PM Saturday, August 7 will entitle the purchaser to $3 off their next purchase of any sticker offered by this site or its affiliates (VolvoS40Club, Ford500Club, FMVperformance), with no expiration date. This offer is valid on both 5" and 13" stickers. In stock stickers only are eligible, but as of this writing every color in both styles is in stock.

Simply order as you normally would. No limit to the number of coupons you can get - you get one with every pair of 5" stickers, or every 13" sticker!

More sticker info here:
http://mazda3forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=4658&start=60

Order here:
http://trapzero.com/forums/Mazda3Forums_com_Ordering.html

·
Registered
556 Posts
ahh crap.. i think i ordered mine on friday night.. oh well. but i was wondering. i wash my car excessively.. will the sticker fall off? i thought it would go into the interior of the window, but i was wrong. wouldnt like rain wash it off too?

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
jLvisioNz21 said:
ahh crap.. i think i ordered mine on friday night.. oh well. but i was wondering. i wash my car excessively.. will the sticker fall off? i thought it would go into the interior of the window, but i was wrong. wouldnt like rain wash it off too?
it won't stay on forever, but it should last quite a while. it's definitely not going to come off the first time you wash it.

·
Registered
583 Posts
When I read the topic, I thought there was a "special" 1 year anniversary sticker...

BTW, where do sedan owners "stick it"? ;)

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jLvisioNz21 said:
It shouldn't anytime soon, no. They're very weather resistant. Send me an e-mail ([email protected]) and I'll put your name on the list for $3 off your next order.

-Daniel

·
Registered
556 Posts
sedan owners ---> best spot to put ur sticker is the rear window the tiny one that doesnt come down, and put it on the right side.ahhh i wish i took a picture, but yeah, its sexyyyyyy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts