FordFusionClub.com banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
[quote author=Hank3 link=topic=140098.msg3049370#msg3049370 date=1239303441]
Will the LEDs get brighter when the brakes are on?
[/quote]

the same as on the picture

·
Registered
808 Posts
Sweet - ordered a set of the smoked reflectors! Looking forward to getting these and the smoked sidemarkers.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I don't think a count is needed. I placed my order this morning using the GB code and it's already shipped out.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Re: MAZDA3 SEDAN HATCHBACK SMOKED LED 3RD BRAKE LAMP REAR BUMPER REFLECTORS LIGH

This is pretty nice. Did anyone purchase them yet? How difficult is the installation? Do you have to remove bumper?

·
Registered
557 Posts
I tried buying using amazon payment 2 weeks ago...I haven't heard anything. I've sent them 2 messages thru amazon and 2 emails...I pretty pissed. :evil:

·
Registered
808 Posts
I orderd from them a few months ago. They look and work great - however, I've disabled the LEDs since it was a tad bit on the overkill side at night. Now the reflect white at night. I didn't have any issues with ordering from them. Got them within a week or so.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
[quote author=XenoCamry link=topic=140098.msg3298275#msg3298275 date=1251324901]
I tried buying using amazon payment 2 weeks ago...I haven't heard anything. I've sent them 2 messages thru amazon and 2 emails...I pretty pissed. :evil:
[/quote]

we sent several emails through Amazon system telling you that they’re currently out of stock. We should have them back in a week or two.
Please don’t use Amazon system, our email is public and we reply as soon as we can.
Thank you!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Order Error
Your payment transaction has been declined. The following reason was provided by the authorization service:

CURL: unable to set certificate file (wrong certificate path?)

If possible, please go back and make the appropriate corrections, to successfully complete your order

·
Registered
36 Posts
[quote author=SKiZZ link=topic=140098.msg3327506#msg3327506 date=1253129420]
Order Error
Your payment transaction has been declined. The following reason was provided by the authorization service:

CURL: unable to set certificate file (wrong certificate path?)

If possible, please go back and make the appropriate corrections, to successfully complete your order
[/quote]

This only happens if I click paypal before checking out.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
[quote author=eastwickspapi link=topic=140098.msg3359453#msg3359453 date=1254957733]
oh man i been lookin everywhere for those smoked led reflectors! do you not have an ebay account anymore?!!

how can i buy?
[/quote]

you can buy them on our website

21 - 33 of 33 Posts