FordFusionClub.com banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
313 Posts
I tried buying using amazon payment 2 weeks ago...I haven't heard anything. I've sent them 2 messages thru amazon and 2 emails...I pretty pissed. :evil:

· Registered
72 Posts
I orderd from them a few months ago. They look and work great - however, I've disabled the LEDs since it was a tad bit on the overkill side at night. Now the reflect white at night. I didn't have any issues with ordering from them. Got them within a week or so.

· Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
[quote author=XenoCamry link=topic=140098.msg3298275#msg3298275 date=1251324901]
I tried buying using amazon payment 2 weeks ago...I haven't heard anything. I've sent them 2 messages thru amazon and 2 emails...I pretty pissed. :evil:
[/quote]

we sent several emails through Amazon system telling you that they’re currently out of stock. We should have them back in a week or two.
Please don’t use Amazon system, our email is public and we reply as soon as we can.
Thank you!

· Registered
11 Posts
Order Error
Your payment transaction has been declined. The following reason was provided by the authorization service:

CURL: unable to set certificate file (wrong certificate path?)

If possible, please go back and make the appropriate corrections, to successfully complete your order

· Registered
11 Posts
[quote author=SKiZZ link=topic=140098.msg3327506#msg3327506 date=1253129420]
Order Error
Your payment transaction has been declined. The following reason was provided by the authorization service:

CURL: unable to set certificate file (wrong certificate path?)

If possible, please go back and make the appropriate corrections, to successfully complete your order
[/quote]

This only happens if I click paypal before checking out.

· Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
[quote author=eastwickspapi link=topic=140098.msg3359453#msg3359453 date=1254957733]
oh man i been lookin everywhere for those smoked led reflectors! do you not have an ebay account anymore?!!

how can i buy?
[/quote]

you can buy them on our website

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.