FordFusionClub.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
241 - 260 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think, Mazda3 aluminum is a high quality aluminum gas door. It works with the factory latch release. And comes complete with all needed hardware. And also a very nice addition to your Mazda3. Installs in minutes with simple hand tools.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
just curious if theres any updates sok07, ive been waiting for a very long time :)

·
Registered
593 Posts
[quote author=frily17 link=topic=112958.msg3206192#msg3206192 date=1246432507]
I think, Mazda3 aluminum is a high quality aluminum gas door. It works with the factory latch release. And comes complete with all needed hardware. And also a very nice addition to your Mazda3. Installs in minutes with simple hand tools.

Wrong thread?

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #246 ·
Damn....despite my lackluster production rate, there is still interest. Thanks guys of being so supportive.

It just falls on me to deliver....and I will surely do my best. :)

·
Registered
197 Posts
[quote author=sok07 link=topic=112958.msg3208014#msg3208014 date=1246536397]
Damn....despite my lackluster production rate, there is still interest. Thanks guys of being so supportive.

It just falls on me to deliver....and I will surely do my best. :)
[/quote]

Yeah! lots of interest!

Here's a list of all the guys who have asked to be added to the list since the last time you updated it

mta - DP, brake & clutch
rdwalker63 - MS3 full set
nboston - MZ3 DP
joeyy - MZ3 full set + DP
stamperman - MS3 full set
redviolin - gas, brake, DP - asked to be pulled off the list
allanp - MS3 full set
cyberspeed3 - MS3 full set
llory - MZ3 full set + DP
banderaz - MS3 full set
c-thur - MZ3 full
walti - MS3 full

·
Registered
60 Posts
C'mon Sok, you seem to have a monopoly on these, raise the tag by $10-15 and we'll still buy them at a much better margin for yourself.

I can't figure my heel toe'ing without one, if you don't make them, I'll have to switch from my beloved Pumas to elephant-foot Nike's.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
[quote author=banderaz link=topic=112958.msg3290440#msg3290440 date=1250882125]
C'mon Sok, you seem to have a monopoly on these, raise the tag by $10-15 and we'll still buy them at a much better margin for yourself.

I can't figure my heel toe'ing without one, if you don't make them, I'll have to switch from my beloved Pumas to elephant-foot Nike's.
[/quote]

Not sure what size shoe you wear, but I can't heel-toe properly now and I have 14s. ...Mazda failed us on this aspect of zoom zoom.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I can heel/toe pretty well in dress shoes, while driving to and from work, but when I switch to my street shoes (Diesel sneakers) I can't do it any more, they're too narrow. Maybe I should just wear my dress shoes when I go to the track :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the other guy has a regular Mazda3, that's why the size 14 is not helping, pedal are spread out even farther than on Speeds. What club are you tracking with? I wanna run an event or two this fall and it would be nice to have another Speed3 by my side. I'm also from the Bay

[quote author=Dr. Evil link=topic=112958.msg3300114#msg3300114 date=1251417639]
I can heel/toe pretty well in dress shoes, while driving to and from work, but when I switch to my street shoes (Diesel sneakers) I can't do it any more, they're too narrow. Maybe I should just wear my dress shoes when I go to the track :)
[/quote]

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Yeah, I got the base 3 (i Touring). It's sad, I have been able to heel-toe with my 91 323, 95 Saturn sedan, and 96 Integra. Why would Mazda make it so they were no where close?

241 - 260 of 276 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.