FordFusionClub.com banner
321 - 340 of 352 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Re: Mazda3 5-door / Sedan & Speed3 “Smoked” vinyl reflector overlays

Ordered a 4-piece set just now. Had these babies on for a while until an old lady decided to rear-end my 3 with her RAV4. Fortunately her insurance paid for damages and I got a new bumper. Despite that, the tints held on even with a couple of my reflectors cracked from that, and had the tints on for about a year and a half prior, so quality stuff! :lol:

·
Registered
229 Posts

Hi Southern!
Ive had your vinyls on my sedan for a year now and their still holding up perfect!
However I only ordered the 4 set because my 3rd brake light was already tinted, and it sure did not withstand the Californian climate as well as your vinyls. Any chance I can get 1 vinyl for the 3rd brake light?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #324 ·

[quote author=3iZOOMZOOM link=topic=120585.msg4139224#msg4139224 date=1320026255]
Hi Southern!
Ive had your vinyls on my sedan for a year now and their still holding up perfect!
However I only ordered the 4 set because my 3rd brake light was already tinted, and it sure did not withstand the Californian climate as well as your vinyls. Any chance I can get 1 vinyl for the 3rd brake light?

Thanks!
[/quote]

You've got a PM

·
Registered
2,814 Posts

is it possible to get just the rears. i have a speed and i am running the clear side ones but didnt want to take the bumper off to do the rear ones. and i want them tinted anyway. lemme know

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #327 ·

[quote author=mazda3zmzm link=topic=120585.msg4173382#msg4173382 date=1326517680]
I lost a overlay on the highway today :( upsetting day and go figure it's Friday the 13th :x

Southern surfer I need a new set ASAP! can you pm me with payment info? Lol
[/quote]

Srry to hear about your loss ~ you have a PM

[quote author=exentix link=topic=120585.msg4173439#msg4173439 date=1326551973]
is it possible to get just the rears. i have a speed and i am running the clear side ones but didnt want to take the bumper off to do the rear ones. and i want them tinted anyway. lemme know
[/quote]

YGPM

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #331 ·

[quote author=crouton link=topic=120585.msg4235864#msg4235864 date=1338701727]
Just bought the 4 piece kit, PM'd
[/quote]

Your PM has been replied to ~ Thank you for your order!

·
Registered
210 Posts
This still on going? The purchase links have errors currently.

·
Registered
769 Posts
God I hate this site since the update, but I'm super happy to see you're still selling these precut tints, basically a must have for anyone who has tinted their windows and taillights. I haven't been around much the past few years and even less since the upgrade (downgrade? Am I alone on that?)

I had bought these before years and years ago and have loved them, but I had my rear bumper cover fixed and repainted after a small accident and the repair shop had removed them! I can't wait to reapply them and have my car back to the way it was!

I'll post before and after pics once I get them!

·
Registered
769 Posts
I got mine but blew up my motor. When I get my car running again and wash it up I will post some pics. I do have some before and after pics on a dirty car. Once again satisfied with the product!

321 - 340 of 352 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.