FordFusionClub.com banner
601 - 619 of 619 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Just ordered my 2nd set of reflectors.

I got these as soon as southernsurfer started making them about 5 years ago for my 08 sedan. Provided you follow the instructions (hint: no ammonia during application since it is tint film) they will last a long time. After 5 years, only one of my side reflectors started to peel off, which then caused it to flap around during a trip to the beach and back. After the trip the adhesive was SOL, so I decided it was probably a good idea to order a full set so that one isn't faded differently/have different adhesive life.

I can't wait for what I hope will be another good 5 years of overlays!

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #605 ·
Just ordered my 2nd set of reflectors.

I got these as soon as southernsurfer started making them about 5 years ago for my 08 sedan. Provided you follow the instructions (hint: no ammonia during application since it is tint film) they will last a long time. After 5 years, only one of my side reflectors started to peel off, which then caused it to flap around during a trip to the beach and back. After the trip the adhesive was SOL, so I decided it was probably a good idea to order a full set so that one isn't faded differently/have different adhesive life.

I can't wait for what I hope will be another good 5 years of overlays!
5 years......Ahhh how time flys

Stoked to hear your original set served you well Thomas, your recent order will be shipped out Monday 8/5

Thank you for your support ~

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #610 ·
@ ibob991

Following up with you on your issue. I've also sent you a PM about the same. Please post your results as I'm sure others will be curious now and in the future.

I do the best I can to make sure EVERYONE is happy with my product as customer service is PARAMOUNT to me ~

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #617 ·
It's been a while, But I'm writing to let everyone know that..... These overlays are still available. Coming up on the 7th year and I'd like to keep fellow Mazda3 owners smiling!

Thank you for your support ~

601 - 619 of 619 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.