FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a chance to buy some winter tires oiff a mazda 6 16" steel wheels, will these fit my fusion or is the offset off.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
[quote author=skareb link=topic=89015.msg1713062#msg1713062 date=1189734990]
I have a chance to buy some winter tires oiff a mazda 6 16" steel wheels, will these fit my fusion or is the offset off.
[/quote]
oiff? :shock:

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
[quote author=Crystallas link=topic=89015.msg1713611#msg1713611 date=1189755622]
Oh noes, grammar police!

Yes, they will fit just fine.
[/quote]
:lmao:
Yeah Right!........and from TN no less. :shock:
BTW--welcome to the boards Skareb. You'll find a lot of great information here and well, a lot of smart azz pranksters too! :cheers:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for the welcome. Another question am wondering if 5-6/32s of tread is a decent amount remaining on pirelli winter sport tires.

·
Registered
619 Posts
That's not much tread for snow. They'd still be decent in the wet, but 5-6/32nds on a snow tire isn't going to be much better than a new all season. The three main ingredients of a snow tire are large open areas for the snow to pack in, sipes for better performance in ice and soft rubber compound. These ones won't have much of the first two components and with that much wear the rubber has probably hardened up a bit too. But they'd still be better than summer tires or any all season with the same amount of tread.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.