FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I wanted to know if anyone has put a magnaflow system on there V6 Milan yet. If so do you have pics so I can see if it would go with mine.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=MilansFreak2007 link=topic=88901.msg1709759#msg1709759 date=1189633813]
Hi,
I wanted to know if anyone has put a magnaflow system on there V6 Milan yet. If so do you have pics so I can see if it would go with mine.
[/quote]

I don't have pics myself, but it definitely dresses up the back end of the Fusion, so it would do the same for a Milan.

It's next on the mod list for my I4 Milan :)

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Abbott - is this something else you plan to put on yourself? Because it's rather high on my list of next "to do's" as well.

I have the CAI, but not on the car yet - ideally I wanted to do the Mags first, then the CAI, then the tuner.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote author=fatabbot link=topic=88901.msg1710401#msg1710401 date=1189647473]
[quote author=MilansFreak2007 link=topic=88901.msg1709759#msg1709759 date=1189633813]
Hi,
[/quote]

I don't have pics myself, but it definitely dresses up the back end of the Fusion, so it would do the same for a Milan.

It's next on the mod list for my I4 Milan :)
[/quote]

That might be, but (sorry if this afends any Fusion owner's) I find the back end of the Milan more elegant that the Fusion. So I don't know if it would look as good as on the Fusion. If anyone would have a pic or something that might change my mind I would consider getting one. I don't feel like spending $500-600 for something that might not look as good.

Jay

·
Registered
840 Posts
well, put it this way. it fills up the cutout for the exhaust as opposed to looking like two pez dispensers shooting out smoke :/

thats just my outlook on it. I have a fusion i4 w/ the magnaflow, ill be happy to take a picture of it when i get home so you get an idea of what it looks like.

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
[quote author=thereisnospoon link=topic=88901.msg1710660#msg1710660 date=1189653311]
Abbott - is this something else you plan to put on yourself? Because it's rather high on my list of next "to do's" as well.

I have the CAI, but not on the car yet - ideally I wanted to do the Mags first, then the CAI, then the tuner.
[/quote]

Sorry, missed this thread after I posted :lol:

Yep, an exhaust is definitely something to put on yourself. About the easiest "bolt-on" job you can do (with a quality aftermarket exhaust with correct hangers, gaskets, etc.).

·
Registered
840 Posts
no, i have dual tip single exhast; which is what you get for the i4, unless you custom modify it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts