FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, in my ever increasing quest to pour money into my car, I finally added the Magnaflow Catback to my long list of mods. I will say this: WOW! I don't know why I didn't do this sooner. The car sounds GREAT and people at work commented on how it sounds. One even said it sounds like a six cylinder. One expected a fart can tinny sound but walked away impressed at how deep the sound was. I noticed a small difference in response. All in all, I'm very happy with the addition. I had a longtime mechanic install it for me while I was working my second job at the auto parts store. He's a regular customer and took my car last night at work and put it on his lift, charging me only 30 bucks. Definitely worth the price.

I have a Steeda intake ready to install but I am waiting for new tunes first. After that, I plan on doing some work to the stereo system to include a Pioneer double din DVD and upgraded speakers. Who knows where I'll go from there. I'll take some updated pics after my next car wash this weekend. Rear sway bar, end links are after that, then a machine polish.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Well, I just said in another post that I was most hesitant about buying a Throttle Body Spacer....hell, I'm probably more reluctant to buy exhaust because if I sound all that much louder than stock INSIDE the car, it'll be a total no go....even IF it were to cause a ridiculously huge gain in performance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
the magnaflow cat-back make a very good sound.but i dont know the sound of this catback alone because i put a hi flow cat at the same time.the only thing i can say is WTF the car sound is awsome realy the mod you need to do if you looking for a good sound for your fusion.NOoOOO soup can .sound deep loud but not too loud .

Vid will come soon...more to follow

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
840 Posts
nice :D if v6 were mtx, i would have totally gotten one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts