FordFusionClub.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
At 4 PM EST tomorrow (May 20th), the pricing structure will change slightly. All North American stickers (colored and white) and International white stickers, will become $9.00 USD. International colored stickers will remain at $9.80 USD.

All orders for stickers under the current structure must be placed by 4 PM EST May 20.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Stickers for visor

Here's an idea for stickers: 3 X 4 inches with a light gray background, so that I can cover up the ugly and unnecessary warning stickers on the visor. Maybe one that says "mazda3forums.com" and another that says "Axela".

If you build it, I will buy!

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
ATL said:
Mattleegee said:
interesting...... :?:
Yeah and that avatar of yours is interesting. :wink:

well? are you guys making new stickers? or just not offering them anymore?

and thanks.... should i change it? i dont want anyone to get in trouble at work or anything

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mattleegee said:
well? are you guys making new stickers? or just not offering them anymore?
Eh? Who said anything about not making / selling stickers? I have an inventory of every color in the 5" diecut format, and the white 4.38" silkscreen ones as well. Some colors are getting low, but nothing has yet run out.

In case there is any further confusion about this... and I'm not sure where this comment even came from...

STICKERS ARE IN STOCK AND READY FOR SALE / DELIVERY - PLACE YOUR ORDERS NOW!

Clear enough? :)

·
Registered
9,483 Posts
ooooooo ic
you said the priceing structure will change or something, i thought something else....

i guess i will order one then...

·
Registered
14,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All orders have been filled as of this past Friday.

Out of stock colors are still available for ordering, but orders will not be shipped until on or about June 11.

In addition,
Two new colors are available on or about June 11:
Chrome
Grey

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.