FordFusionClub.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this thing holds up, it may turn out to be my favorite part of the car... I no longer have to bring my IPOD for everyday MP3 listening! 6 discs means thousands of songs too! IT changes and loads disks slowly, but shuffles on individual disks quite quickly. The interface is easy to use and the bottons feel solid... They should have allowed the text feature to scroll, should have built in another shuffle mode that would shuffle based on the 6-disc inventory rather than the currelty loaded disc, but other than that I love it!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Cool. So it seems you fixed the prob with your CD changer, Andes? Glad to hear that man. 

Load and play my changer everyday, love music. Got 6-yrs Bumper-to-bumper on my babe "my Fusion".  :screwy: :wink: :dance2:
But if it would ever die on me the good guys at Ford of Montebello would take care of me. :bigok: :D

·
Registered
580 Posts
Remember when car CDs used to skip when you hit the bumps? The one in our Milan works and sounds exquisite. The controls on the steering wheel work perfectly. I really enjoy driving this automobile. My Wife and I keep finding excuses just to go out for a drive.

:csweeney:

·
Registered
596 Posts
Are you serious? Shuffling between all the 6 CD's.. and if they are all mp3 Cd's... that like waiting longer for the song to load than the song length itself.... shuffling within the Cd itself is just fine for me... and I dunno about ya all.. but my Mp3 Text info does scroll when its too long.

·
Registered
14 Posts
[quote author=TheRussian link=topic=31505.msg569165#msg569165 date=1139190275]. and I dunno about ya all.. but my Mp3 Text info does scroll when its too long.
[/quote]

Mine doesn't automatically scroll. I have to push the > to make it scroll.

·
Registered
596 Posts
[quote author=Flyyakker link=topic=31505.msg569855#msg569855 date=1139252928]
[quote author=TheRussian link=topic=31505.msg569165#msg569165 date=1139190275]. and I dunno about ya all.. but my Mp3 Text info does scroll when its too long.
[/quote]

Mine doesn't automatically scroll. I have to push the > to make it scroll.
[/quote]

the only reason I'de have to push the > botton is to switch between the artist, album, song name... but is for example the song name is hella long, it'll scroll..

·
Registered
596 Posts
then parhaps a quick trip to Ford Dealership might help. Good Luck :D

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I have to press the center button to get the Artist, Album and Track name...then I have to manually scroll. Does your's pop up with the song name automatically, AND scroll?

·
Registered
596 Posts
nah, it doesnt automatically pop-up there.... you have to select what info you exactly want to see... but what it will do is lets say your are viewing the mp3 song title.... the title will automatically scroll through the field without me having to scroll through it myself by pressing the arrow botton.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys. Just regisered and just got my Fusion 2 weeks ago today! On my 6 disc, the name does not scroll and when I select title, artist, etc. it only displays for a few seconds and then goes back to showing disc and track #. I drove a focus the other day and the song title would stay up the whole time. Is mine screwed up?

·
Registered
596 Posts
[quote author=xxx shiv xxx link=topic=31505.msg662525#msg662525 date=1145036489]
Hey guys. Just regisered and just got my Fusion 2 weeks ago today! On my 6 disc, the name does not scroll and when I select title, artist, etc. it only displays for a few seconds and then goes back to showing disc and track #. I drove a focus the other day and the song title would stay up the whole time. Is mine screwed up?
[/quote]

Well.... one thing for sure is that the title o w/e is not going to stay up there ... after a little while it will switch back to the CD 3 and track #.. thats right..... but once you select the title/album/artist name... those should scroll...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.